Renu Burr is a highly intuitive executive coach and facilitator. Over the last 30 years in business, leadership and academia, she has built extensive experience and expertise in executive management, leadership development, organisational and personal transformation. Renu has worked in senior executive, consultant and advisory roles to improve business and leadership effectiveness in the private and public sectors in Australia and overseas.
She has led numerous change and cultural transformation programs and associated leadership development interventions as well as designed, implemented and evaluated business strategies, structures and HR processes to embed organisational transformation. Renu is now an adjunct faculty member at the University of Western Australia (UWA) Business School and its Centre for Social Impact.
Areas Of Specialisation
- Executive Development: adaptive and authentic leadership; mindfulness and values based programs
- Design and Facilitation of Cultural Transformation Programs
- Executive Coaching based on ontological principles
- Emotional Intelligence Skills Development
- Appreciative Inquiry and Positive Psychology Based Interventions
- Management Skills Development
- Executive Development: includes Alcoa, BHP(B), China National Overseas Oil Corporation, Department of Culture and the Arts, Department of Health, Organisational & Cultural Transformation Programs: includes Australian Taxation Office; Sydney Water; RACWA; Aboriginal Alcohol & Drug Service
- Executive Level Leadership & Board
- Executive Coaching for Top Teams: CEO and Executive Teams to Middle Management : Universities, Public Sector, Oil & Gas, Mining, Professional Services, Not-for-Profits
- Bangalore University | Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Economics,
- Curtin University | Postgraduate Diploma in Business University of WA | PhD in HR Management
- Newfield Institute | Coursework for Vocational Graduate Diploma in Ontological Coaching
- Australian Institute of Company Directors | Graduate CPP | Myers Briggs Type Inventory Steps I and II
- Leadership Circle | Leadership Circle 360 Feedback MHS | Bar-On EQi2 Emotional Intelligence Self and 360 Assessments'
- Barrett Values Centre | Values-based Corporate Transformation Tools