Barrett Cultural Transformation Tools (CTT) are a set of accreditation programs to learn the Seven Levels of Consciousness methodology and to deliver the Barrett Values Centre assessments to clients.
The Tools to Transform Cultures
Developed by Richard Barrett of the Barrett Values Centre, The Cultural Transformation Tools (CTT) are one of the most detailed and comprehensive cultural diagnostics and values assessment instruments commercially available, to leaders, consultants, and coaches.
Barrett Values Centre
BVC provides powerful metrics that enable leaders to measure and manage the cultures of their organizations, and the leadership development needs of their managers and leaders. The core products of the organisation are the Cultural Transformation Tools (CTT).
The Cultural Transformation Tools have been used to map the values of over 6,000 organisations and 3,000 leaders in 90 countries. There are over 5,000 accredited CTT practitioners of the tools.
We are pleased to partner with BVC towards our shared purpose to be a global resource for the evolution of consciousness.
CTT Part 1
This two day workshop is for consultants, change agents and human resource managers on how to use the Barrett Values Centre Cultural Transformation Tools. Participants are involved in lectures, discussion and group activities.
This is an accreditation course to become a certified user of the cultural transformation tools. By the end of this course you will have a deep appreciation of the Barrett Values Centre Seven Levels of Consciousness Model, its heritage and philosophy. You will understand the process for setting up and running a survey with your clients and you will also be proficient in reading and interpreting the values assessment charts. It is important that we cover these critical elements first in order to give you a foundation for using CTT.
- The Seven Levels of Corporate Consciousness
- The Seven Levels of Leadership Consciousness
- The Six-part Business Needs Scorecard Diagnostic
- How to use the Cultural Transformation Tools Individual Values Assessments (IVA)
- Team Values Assessments (TVA)
- Cultural Culture Assessments (CVA)
- Merger Compatibility Assessments
- Leadership Values Assessment (LVA)
- How to interpret and present the results of the values assessments
- How to market the Cultural Transformation Tools® to your external or internal client
- The right to use the cultural transformation tools (CTT accreditation)
- Detailed understanding of how to use the cultural transformation tools state-of-the art techniques to apply in your own practice
- Affiliation with Barrett Values Centre LLC
- Opportunity to join the global CTT members network
- At the end of the course you will be given a free Individual Values Assessment so that you can practice using the tools in a live one-to-one client environment.
CTT Part 2
Building a Values-Driven Organisation
Part 2 is a three-day course designed to help you deepen your understanding of the CTT Models and Tools through a focus on interpreting values assessment results and learning practical ways to work with the data to support the process of cultural transformation.
You will learn to coach others using the CTT tools at a transformational level. To be eligible for the CTT Part 2, participants must have successfully completed the CTT Part 1 accreditation and preferably have first-hand experience in using the Cultural Transformation Tools.
- Interpretation of results from various types of values assessments
- Coaching exercise with your own Individual Values Assessment
- Using the values assessment data to develop Vision/Mission Statements using the “Four Why’s” process
- How to choose Core Values and prepare Behaviour Statements
- Ways to work with assessment data to align Personal and Organisational Values
- Live demonstration of the 360 Leadership Values Assessment feedback process and coaching of your own 360 Leadership Development Report
- Access to additional Cultural Transformation Tools® discounted product options
- Deepen your understanding of how to build a vision-guided, values-based organisational culture through the support of the values assessment process
- New techniques to apply in your own coaching or consulting practice or your organisation
- Deepening of your own transformation and ability to coach in a transformational way using the CTT tools