Offering meditation to clients is a vital part of the client workshops as a way to connect to their True Self, their Essence, and to deepen transformation.
Many facilitators have their own meditation practices or wish to learn how to facilitate a simple meditation practice with the focus on the breath.
The purpose of this series of webinars on meditation is to explore different pathways into deeper meditation – both as a facilitator leading others and for Self. In each webinar, we will experience both meditation and offer methods for working on the breath, our voice, our body, and how to tailor a meditation for different client needs.
Session 1: Awareness of the Breath
Foundation Knowledge - Body & Breath
2 September, 2019 | 2pm AWST 8am CET, 7am (GMT+1) | 90 mins
- Giving instruction using the voice
- Allowing vs releasing vs conscious breathing
- Circular breathing
- Qualities of breathing
- Noticing the breath
- Noticing the energy in the room
- Instructions that support being seated
Session 2: Body Scanning
Foundation Knowledge - Body Scanning
30 September, 2019 | 2pm AWST 8am CET, 7am (GMT+1) | 90 mins
- Body skeleton, muscles and large organs
- Fine instructions
- Giving instructions and depth of information
- Body Temperature
- Focusing on the breath to relax the individual's system
- Sending breath to different parts of the body
- Overall skeleton, organs and key muscle groups (yin/yang)
Session 3: Visualisation
Foundation Knowledge - Visualisation
28 October, 2019 | 3pm AWST, 8am CET, 7am (GMT) | 90 mins
- How to create visualisations and to channel for any situation
- Holding intention
- Channeling instructions from Source
- Using language/accessing the music of language
- Using the voice, timing, pace, timbre, pausing, pacing, rhythm
Optional Supervision & Coaching
Participants may choose to include 1 hour supervision and coaching by Rebecca to listen, give feedback and/or co-create a meditation with you.
For participants within Australia
AUD $245 + GST
Optional Supervision/ Coaching: $410 + GST
For participants not in Australia
Optional Supervision/ Coaching: €250
Please fill out the registration details below and we will send you the calendar invites & invoice.