A two-day program designed to transform your leadership through the lens of your Values and Purpose
In today’s fast changing world, leaders are challenged with how to engage their people, resolve competing stakeholder needs AND find work/life balance. This defines what an adaptive leader needs to be. In this two-day program, we focus on unlocking your business challenges in a way that enables you to grow and thrive at work and in your personal life, making a bigger difference in their world.
Leading with courageous authenticity.
What we've found is that when leaders connect with their Values and Purpose, they are inspired to step outside their comfort zone into a place of courageous authenticity.
This program provides an opportunity for busy leaders to get off the “dance-floor” of their work, and get onto the “balcony” to explore who they wish to become as a leader.
Through a lens of your top values, we help you reframe your challenges and use them as personal and leadership growth opportunities.
This program evolved from working with one of the leading global management consultancies, where we facilitated transformational leadership programs for multinationals across industry sectors around the world for over 15 years.
We have evolved this transformational program to integrate the latest leadership research with a focus on values and expanding consciousness in a way that transforms your leadership. What we have found is that when leaders connect with their Values and Purpose, they are inspired to step outside their comfort zone into courageous authenticity. Limiting beliefs and mindsets are transformed and liberated so that your full potential can be explored.
“It freed me up to be creative, to see perspectives that I could not see before, and, as a consequence I was able to turn the business around.”
- David Flannagan, Former CEO of Atlas Iron
“It is liberating to believe you can live your values, and be a high performer at the highest level. This was achieved through the thoughtful, well-constructed program. I believe the combination of theory and practice, done in a respectful and caring way, enabled this outcome."
- Chief Financial Officer, Top 20 ASX
Learn what David Flanagan, Chairman of Battery Minerals (and former CEO, Atlas Iron mining company) has to say about the Inspired Leader Journey™
The Journey enables you to:
- Solve complex challenges from a new perspective
- Become highly self-aware
- Learn how to shift your reactive triggers
- Understand what it means when you live your values fully – tapping into the wisdom that sits within our values
- Connect and align with your Purpose
- Unlock your business challenges through higher levels of consciousness
- Make a bigger difference in your work and life
- Improve levels of trust, influence and collaboration
"I’ve been on plenty of leadership courses and whilst useful they never got to the heart of what has been holding me back. If you really want to speak your truth and understand and believe it wholeheartedly then this is the course for you.”
- Felicity Hughes | Senior Manager, Business Planning & Finance, Hess Australia
“This is not a cookie cutter “leadership program” or a program to teach newbies “how to be an MP”. This is about finding the best in yourself and using it to achieve great things for Australia”
- Member of the Legislative Council (WA). Attended as part of the Parliamentary Leadership Program
This is 'the' transformational course to attend and introduce into the workplace
- Anne Blunden, Head of Nursing, Saudi Hospital
It is truly transformational but also provides the tools for lasting change
“The most valuable part of the program was allowing time and providing process to 'unpack' what’s really at the heart of the issues - no other program I have attended approaches leadership this way.”
- Director, Marketing Consultancy
“If you’re looking for 2 days filled with insights, with learnings about yourself and the way you see the world, 2-das connecting deeper to yourself and to others, then this program is for you. It’s an invaluable experience!”
This workshop gave me the opportunity to reflect and the tools to be a better leader (and more!)
- Director Marketing & Communications, Universit
“The value of this program was gaining insights into my own limiting beliefs and my strong need for external validation which has been a blind spot – the opportunity for growth is the value that this program presents."
- Management Consultant
“Looking at my fears allowed me to understand many of my own triggers and behaviours. Defining my purpose statement has absolutely empowered me. I know where I am headed and am proud of being this aspirational and the impact I can make.”
- Deputy Head of School
Price: $1200.00 + GST
Location: Perth, WA
The two day course is limited to 20 participants.
Aimed at Leaders
The program is highly experiential, and is aimed at leaders who:
- Are experienced leaders, as well as those who are emerging as new leaders
- Wish to engage and inspire others
- Feel that their current level of growth and satisfaction may have temporarily reached a plateau
- Would like to build more trusting relationships and influence others more
- Are seeking a greater sense of purpose and meaning in their life and work
- This course is especially valuable for our coaching clients who wish to accelerate their personal development.