Consultant, Facilitator & Coach
Jenny is an experienced Organisational Development practitioner and transformational facilitator. She has supported executive teams and seniormanagement to deliver organisational strategy by focusing on developing desired cultures and building organisational capability. She has unique skills in building alignment of vision, strategy and values with ‘people processes’.
Having worked as an internal agent of transformation in diverse and complex businesses, she understands the pragmatic realities of delivering sustainable change and balancing business priorities. Her experience covers a wide range of industry sectors including government, financial & professional services, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, utilities & higher education.
Her empathetic and constructive style as a facilitator, mentor and coach has supported team members to change behaviours and achieve outstanding results.
Areas of Specialisation
- Values-driven leadership development and coaching
- Design and facilitation of innovative Leadership Development programs for senior management
- Embedding values through people processes such as performance, talent management and leadership development
- Delivering large scale people change
- Culture assessment and measurement,
- People and culture strategy and frameworks
- Design and alignment of people processes