Facilitator / Coach
Facilitated over 300 team alignment and performance acceleration interactions in medium to large corporations, professional services firms and large non profit organizations
- Brings experience in corporate crisis and organizational communications, and media relations to inform client organizations and individual leaders, particularly around communications strategies, stakeholder commitment building and individual/group capability-building programs
- Led/Participated in numerous Appreciative Inquiry summit/sessions
- Served over 10 years as Director of Professional Development for various McKinsey & Company offices, responsible for the full range of professional development processes and initiatives for consultants including coaching/counseling, staffing, team effectiveness/facilitation, training, evaluation/development processes, mobility, and outplacement, coached extensively, played a leadership role within McKinsey’s global professional development community
- In client-serving role at McKinsey, focused on change management programs, merger and acquisition integration, leadership team effectiveness and the broad-based communication, commitment building, and human resources needs of clients in a range of industries, including energy, manufacturing, financial services, and automotive.
- Qualified in Myers-Briggs (MBTI), BarOn EQ-I and EQ-360; certificate in Appreciative Inquiry and The Arbinger Institute’s Leadership and Self Deception program